Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon, 5K, Kids Kilometer & Shell Yeah Challenge
October 5 @ 4:00 pm - October 7 @ 1:00 pm
Make Hampton, Virginia one of your Fall destinations with The Neighborhood Harvest Crawlin’ Crab Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, 5K, Kids Kilometer, Beer Mile and Craft Brew Fest presented by Bon Secours In Motion. If you really want to Run off the Crabby you can participate in the Shell Yeah Challenge and complete the 5K on Saturday and the Half on Sunday for extra bling. This 2-day event offers a flat, fast and scenic course that takes you through historic downtown, into charming old neighborhoods, and along the Chesapeake Bay and Hampton Roads Harbor. As you run you will encounter live bands, cheer stops, candy stops and other course surprises. The fun doesn’t end there! Celebrate your finish at a huge outdoor Craft Brew Fest with live music, Baker’s Crust Kickin’ Corn and Crab Chowder, and ice cold brews.
• Five races available: Half Marathon, Half Marathon Relay, 5K, 1K, Beer Mile
• Shell Yeah Challenge | Run both the 5K and Half Marathon during race weekend
• Free Race Photos
• A two-day Sports & Fitness Expo at the Hampton Roads Convention Center
• Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, and Hampton Roads Harbor
• DJs and radio stations on the courses
• Craft Brew Fest with live music, food, and ice cold drinks
• Up to 4 Free Beers for all finisher over the age of 21
• Technical shirts for all runners (5K/Half) (men and women sizes)
• Additional Half Marathon Finisher Item
• Medal for all finishers
The City of Hampton, a beautiful City rich with over 400 years of history and surrounded by miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views on the Chesapeake Bay is one of seven major cities that compose the Hampton Roads metropolitan area and is nestled on the southeastern end of the Virginia Peninsula. Home to National Monument Fort Monroe, Hampton’s central Mid-Atlantic location and easy access to Interstate 64, two international airports, and Amtrak, makes getting to the City easy for anyone. Visitors can also always expect a mild 4 –season climate that allows everyone to enjoy outdoor activities year round.