Inaugural Hampton Roads Expo Extravaganza
July 28 @ 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
We welcome you to the 1st Hampton Roads Expo Extravaganza which will be held at the Hampton Roads Convention Center in Hampton, VA, July 27th-28th. Inspire yourself with W.H.E.N. (Wealth, Health, Entertainment, and New fashions). The Hampton Roads Expo Extravaganza was founded by Tamiya Davis (Author/Philanthropist/Longshoreman) and Travian Vann (Fashion Designer/Entrepreneur/Motivational Speaker) whom both reside in the Hampton Roads Area.
The overall goal for T.H.R.E.E. is to have a two-day fun-filled festival style setting with a business/ local networking where you can learn, shop, build and enjoy music and fashion.
Day 1- July 27th – W.H.E.N. Conference (Wealth, Health, Entertainment and New Fashions)
We introduce to you a conference with a seasoned selected panel embedded with years of experience in their career field (Finance/Business/ Wealth, Health/Nutrition /Exercise, Entertainment/Music, Fashion/Beauty/Style).
Official book launching of Author Tamiya Davis:
FROM FATAL TO FIERCE
The HR Expo Concert:
We have invited several evolving music artist (singers, poets, rappers) to perform their latest music to showcase that are from the Hampton Roads and surrounding areas. The artist are on the rise in the music industry.
Day 2- July 28th- Expo/ Runway Show
- Over 100 selected vendors (food tasting, hair specialist, beauty care, apparel and accessories boutiques, book authors, car care specialists, finance advisors, real estate specialists ,music and entertainment, crafts and much more
- Private high divider booths to create privacy for vendors and clients.
- This will be over 8 hours of networking, shopping, giveaways, door prizes and more
Runway Show 7pm-9pm (continued)
- Enjoy an evening of high fashion runway designs
- Fashions selected boutiques and Evolving Fashion Designers
- Men and Women Fashions (Athletic, Daywear, Contemporary, Evening Wear)
- 1st Annual TravianVann FAB Scholarship Award (Fashion/Arts/Business) – award will be given to a 2019 senior graduate or current college student with a concentration on Fashion, Art (cosmetology Esthetician, make up artistry, music, design illustration, paint, ) and Business.