- This event has passed.
Detention: The After Hours
December 17, 2022 @ 12:00 am - 4:00 am
One event on December 18, 2022 at 12:00 am
Kouch Kollective is proud to present “Detention”, the unofficial after hours spot for Space Camp on December 16th & 17th at the Hampton Roads Convention Center (200 feet from the coliseum!) from 12am-4am each night!
- The Widdler
- Sol Good
- Lyk Magik
To provide a safe and secure environment and expedited entry for our guests, Hampton Coliseum has adopted a Clear Bag Policy that limits the type and size of bags that may be brought into the venue. The following bags will be permitted:
- Non-clear clutch purse no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (roughly the size of your hand)
- Clear bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic storage bags
- Containers for medically necessary supplies or equipment, or special food items for diabetics
- Non-clear double-pocket hydration packs
- Non-clear single-compartment fanny/hip packs
All bags will be subject to inspection at bag check locations far ahead of the doors prior to entry. Prohibited items that are discovered at the bag check locations must be returned to the owner’s vehicle or disposed of prior to entry. The venue is not responsible for items left unattended inside or outside the venue.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags or items that need an inspection to achieve our goal of welcoming guests into the venue as quickly as possible.
- Face paint
- Hand fans
- Camelbak-style water bladder systems subject to specific conditions (please see special section below)
- Non-professional digital and film cameras, including cellphone cameras
- Bags in accordance with the Bag Policy (please see below)
- Lighter (one per person)
- One (1) factory sealed plastic bottle of water 20oz or less
- Sealed: cigarette packages, tampons, packs of gum, and chapstick/lip gloss
- Non-refillable or disposable electronic/vaporizer cigarettes in factory-sealed packaging
- Prescription medications subject to specific conditions (call or email Coliseum for details)
- Guide dogs for people with disabilities and other service animals with current rabies certification.
Prohibited items and activities:
- Flow Toys
- Hula Hoops of any kind
- Professional cameras without permission
- Any type of video or audio recording device or any recording or reproduction of the show in any form
- Fighting or unwarranted or unwanted physical contact of any kind
- Totems or inflatables (of any size)
- Umbrellas. Wear your rain gear in the event it rains.
- Full-face masks or full-face coverings. Only cloth or medical face masks are permitted.
- Any item that can be used as a weapon
- Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry; including belts, hats, bracelets, etc.
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, or any other kind of explosive
- Flammable products or materials, liquids, gels, and sprays
- Bags not in accordance with Clear Bag Policy
- Water guns, water balloons, and/or any other kind of water projectile
- Glow sticks
- Focus light beam devices of any kind, including laser pointers
- Gas masks and tactical clothing
- Flyers and stickers or any other promotional materials
- Markers, pens, spray paint, or any Aerosol products
- Eye Drops
- Balloons, balls, or Frisbees
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie-sticks
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
- Crowd surfing
- Tailgating, cooking, or alcohol in the parking lots
- Glass, Cans, Cups, Coolers
- No smoking or vaping is allowed inside the venue. Outside smoking areas are provided
- No outside food or beverage is permitted inside (exception: one factory-sealed water bottle 20oz or less)